Ships Mod lets you build a ship out of blocks and sail it around the world!
- Make a ship out of blocks
- Launch it into the world for sailing
- Dock the ship again to make changes to the blocks
- Flotation based on physical simulations
- Walk around on your ship
- Place chests and crafting tables on your ships
- Ships actually displace water (no more water in the bottom)
- Tiny raft-type ship makes getting started on survival mode easier
- Small-type ship uses sails and a helm
- Based on
- Support SP and MP
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Tinkerer’s mod. Minecraft crashes in Tinkerer’s mod code.
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Better Storage. Minecraft crashes in Ships mod code.
- Ships mod is Not compatible with Hardcore Ender Dragon. Minecraft crashes in Minecraft code.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Java 8. You should use Java 7, 6, or 5.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Smart Moving. Ship collision is disabled somehow by Smart Moving.
- Ships Mod has problems with Rails of War. The invisible blocks cause all kinds of mayhem.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft\mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod