The first feature of the Simply Hax Mod is the ability to keep your inventory on death, which can be useful if you are an explorer and don’t want to track your footsteps after death. It can also be useful when in caves as I often fall into lava and obviously you loose everything upon death. Another feature in the Simply Hax Mod is the ability to fly. This fly is simple to use and similar to the one in creative mode. The final “hack” addition to this mod is the ability to see through close walls which will give you the ability to easily find new cave systems.
What it is?
Simply Hax is plain cheating/utility modifications, which, unlike pretty much all other cheat mods, should not interfere with notch classes. Thus, they should be compatible with anything that isn’t another cheat mod doing the same thing.
Simply Hax Inventory:
- Keep your items on death! Works SSP only for obvious reasons.
- Configuration: None
Simply Hax Flying:
- By default press “R” to start flying, ascend with SPACE, descend with LCONTROL. Also allows you to run faster by holding LSHIFT.
- Key bindings and max flight speed can be configured in auto-created file under /mods/SimplyHaxFlying.txt
- Works in SMP with the usual restrictions.
Simply Hax Vision:
- By default press “I” to make close walls disappear from your sight. Extremely useful for finding cave systems!
- Key bindings and disappear range can be configured in auto-created file under /mods/SimplyHaxVision.txt
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Simply Hax Mod :