Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders adds a beautiful lighting effect to the game. This mod works in both SMP and SSP. The max frame rate you should expect to get is around 30fps. Don’t worry, it’s not your computer. Why is is a low FPS? Well, I think its an amazing rate to get considering that when it rains, all exposed surfaces get glossy just like in reality, how there are shadows that mimic the sun and moon patterns. yes that’s right, the moon gives of a soft glow that just gives the night, just that little cinematic effect.
How to install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.