This mod is a “mod of a mod” (original mod created by daxnitro: GLSL Shaders) that makes your Minecraft look simply unbelievably good! Take a gander.
This mod adds a beautiful lighting effect to the game. This mod works in both SMP and SSP. The max frame rate you should expect to get is around 30fps. Don’t worry, it’s not your computer. Why is is a low FPS? Well, I think its an amazing rate to get considering that when it rains, all exposed surfaces get glossy just like in reality, how there are shadows that mimic the sun and moon patterns. yes that’s right, the moon gives of a soft glow that just gives the night, just that little cinematic effect.
How to install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download SEUS.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag SEUS folder into that.
- Select SEUS and select “Done”.
- Lower your render distance. SEUS is optimized for “Short + 16″.
- Toggle “Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:”. “ON” gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.