Sonic The Hedgehog Mod adds many elements from the Sonic Universe to Minecraft. If you are a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog then you will love this mod. It adds just about every block from the original series and all of the collectable items as well. Customize your own levels and play the 2D sidescroller in the 3D world of Minecraft. This Minecraft Mod has all the characters from Sonic! Sonic the hedgehog in Minecraft is a great mod for people making maps and other Minecraft Mod Challenges!
- The great thing about this mod is you can create your whole world to look just like the game or even just a series of different levels. You could even open up a multiplayer server and have your friends run the levels you create with all the bonuses and coins and traps you’re used to.
- Not only can you live in the classic Sonic the Hedgehog worlds, but you can even get a bit of his speed. One of the many items added with this mod is Sonic’s speed boots to give you an extra oomph in your step.
- And what Sonic Mod would be complete without the classic characters? This mod adds all your favorites as new mobs to the game. You obviously have Sonic but you also get Tails, Knuckles, Amy and of course Dr. Eggman himself amongst several others.
- You even get the chance to fight the ever irritating Moto Bug and Buzz Bomber plus the special boss is Chaos 0 from the Sonic Adventure Series.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.