Starting Inventory Mod gives you items and blocks each time you start a new world, just by editing a .txt file or using the convenient commands. When starting a new world the player will be given the configured items. The file can be found at: .minecraft/config/StartingInventory/startingInventory.txt
How to configure the items you start with:
- Start a new world in Creative mode.
- Using the Creative Inventory (or NEI) add the items you want to start new worlds with to your player’s inventory (only the 36 main inventory slots are supported, armor slots are ignored).
- Once you have populated your inventory with the items you want, close your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv save.
- You will receive a message confirming that your current items have been saved to the config file.
- To test that your file is saved correctly, clear your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv load.
- The items you saved using /startinginv save will be placed in your inventory.
Note: The command /startinginv load will clear your current inventory before adding the configured items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BspkrsCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.