Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod allows you to add more paintings to the game ! Customizable with up to 4 templates,with a range from 70 to over 300 new paintings.
Here are the templates for both versions
Compatible with the Sphax kz.png which fills up all painting spots you can see here
Request of Gibea. Has lots of small paintings.
A request from people on the forums.
The base kz’s are in the art folder. Note that these templates are for x16
How to add your own files to the mod:
- Make a zip file in which you will put the folder assets/subaraki/art.
- your .png goes in art folder
- art folder goes in subaraki folder.
- subaraki folder goes in assets folder,
- assets goes in the zip file.
- gib.png for the gibea version
- insane.png for insane version
- newInsane.png for the organized insane version
- sphax.png for the sphax version
- tiny.png for tinypics version
- The zip file goes in the resourcepack folder.
- Need higher resolution ?
any bigger sizes then the originals are supposed to work.
in your .minecraft folder in %appdata%, there’s a folder called ‘config’. Look for the morepaintings.cfg or paintings++.cfg
in there, you will be able to pick which version you want to use.
Downloadable Art Files:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SubLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.