TabbyChat is a client-side mod for Minecraft that aims to make the multiplayer chat interface more organized, managable, and user-friendly.
- Auto-search for new channel and PM tabs.
- Custom filters to change and redirect chat messages to a specific tab
- Highlight matching text (with colors and/or formatting)
- Play notification sound
- Send message to specific tab or all tabs
- Prevent message from displaying.
- Unread message notifications
- Timestamps prepended to chat messages
- Suppress spammed chat messages
- Log all chat to log file with timestamp
- Interactive scroll bar
- Dynamically movable/re-sizable chat box
- Multi-line chat with configurable transmission delay
- Mouse controls and keybinds for interacting with Tabbychat
- Spell-checking and spelling suggestions.
- Links are clickable without server assistance.
- Current input text retained after window resize.
- Lowered “Leave Bed” button when sleeping.