As the name might imply, this mod adds taller doors to minecraft, more custom doors.. This mod also adds a draw bridge so you can create your ultimate castle with all the effects.
How to use a drawbridge:
- 1. Place a drawbridge base segment were you want to have it
- 2. Place a Machine above
- 3. Right Click with a Connector on the base
- 4. Use the Connector on the blocking part of the machine
- 5. Power blocking part of machine
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Tall Doors Mod :
Tall Doors Screenshots
This mod consumes 5 Item IDs and 1 Block IDs at the moment.
The drawbridge bases in front are 15×25 blocks.
Tall Doors Recipes
Left Door Size 4:
Right Door Size 4:
Left Door Size 5:
Right Door Size 5:
Left Door Size 6:
Right Door Size 6:
Right Fence Gate:
Left Fence Gate:
Metal Door:Like the size 4 doors just with iron instead of planks.
Dark Metal Door:Like the size 4 doors just with cobble instead of planks.
Drawbridge Base Segment:
deleted recipe, use drawbridge workbench
Drawbridge Machine Workbench:
Basic Mosaic Block:
Mosaic Glass Block:
Permanent Mosaic Tool: