What mod does?
This mod adds in an entirely new dimension to Minecraft which is populated by creepers. It is a habitable place with trees and lakes, somewhat unlike the Nether. There are a variety of blocks and items that can be obtained in the Creep.
Block and Item descriptions:
- Creepstone: Main resource found in the Creep, can be crafted into tools and armor.
- Gunpowder Block: Commonly generated within the Creep, drops 4 Gunpowder. It is quite soft.
- Solid Nitroglycerine: Generated in the Creep on occasion. It drops 4 Nitroglycerine Powder and is firm.
- Arbitrium Ore: Generated in the Creep somewhat rarely. It can be smelted to receive an Arbitrium Shard. A pickaxe is needed to mine it.
The Creep Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Notes: This is a Forge mod, so (barring and Block, Item or Biome ID conflicts) it should work well with other Forge mods for the most part. If you have any ID conflicts, just go into.minecraft/config/TheCreep.cfg and change the numbers in that file.
More posts of The Creep Mod :
The Creep Screenshots
A lake of Nitroglycerine with some Arbitrium Ore underneath:I’ve got neighbours!A view of The Creep from my spawn location:Same image but at midnight: