TConstruct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. Once you make them, they’re yours forever. The mod uses very few IDs. In general, it one item ID for a tool and one ID for a crafting component. Blocks are compressed as far as makes sense.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Mantle Mod.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.