- Forge version can break any log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
Notes: Delete ALL previous versions of ANY TreeCapitator mods from your mods folder before using the new CoreMod version! Put it in the coremods folder!
- Requires Minecraft Forge
- Do not extract. Drop the downloaded zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.