Wanna make yo buddies rage? Then try this mod! But dont worry, you can fix it all easily!
- Troll TNT: Similar to normal TNT but just “hides” the blocks for a while.
- Troll Fire Staff: Normal fire is too boring? Try something different! This staff works somehow similar to flint ‘n’ steel.
- Repair Staff: A boring item which e.g. extinguishes fire and primed TNT but also respawns “hidden” blocks instantly.
- Troll Frame: A glass like block which despawns after a while but wihout any blockupdates. This makes it possible to create floating sand or gravel (or anvils, if you want to).
- BUD Forcer: When powered via redstone it forces all blocks in range to update.
- Living web: Some kind of plant like web which grows on it’s own
- Camo: Giving the possibility to disguise blocks as one of 84 other vanilla Minecraft blocks.
How to install TrollStuff Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
Living Web grown in a cave
Floating Sand. Created with the Troll Frame
Using the BUD Forcer to make the sand fall
Troll TNT’s crater (by 9 block Troll TNT) …
… refills itself
Mystic fire …
… and burned down blocks respawn
Repairstuff to e.g. clean up holes …
or fire (before)
Troll TNT (Dirt and Gunpowder)
Troll Fire Staff (Bone and Flint ‘n’ Steel)
Repair Staff (Blaze Rod and Diamond)
BUD Forcer (Stone, Redstone and the block updating force of Gravel)
Troll Frame (Glass, enhanced with the mystic power of a feather)
Living web (shapeless, a mushroom, a dead bush, a little bit grass and redstone dust)
Camo: Stone (paper and stone, works similar for any block that can be used as disguise)