What is Tubes?
Tubes aims to provide the best item transport and sorting solution using the awesome Forge Multipart API
These tubes work somewhat like the pneumatic tubes in RedPower, but there are many more types of tubes for all sorts of uses.
- Item Transport: Items in tubes seek the shortest path to an inventory and items cannot be accidentally dropped!
- Tube Coloring: Tubes can be colored by clicking them with dyes. Different colored tubes wont connect to each other. Colors can be cleared by clicking on them with a water container (eg. water bucket, water bottle)
- Ghost item filters: Don’t waste your items in filters, all filter slots in tubes use ghost items. Left click to decrease, Right click to increase, hold shift to increase/decrease by 10
- NEI Drag and Drop Integration: If you have NEI installed, you can drag from the items list into a filter slot to set its even when in recipe mode!
How to install Tubes Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftmods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod