What does mod do?
The Useful Pets Mod allows you to level up pets and give them cool abilities!
- Left click a pet you have tamed with the Pet Wand to convert them.
- Left click the pet while holding the Pet Wand attempts a level up.
- Right click the pet while sneaking to open the inventory/skill tree.
- Right click the pet with any other item to make them sit/stand.
- Right click otherwise with the Mountable skill and a saddle in the saddle slot to mount the pet.
- Dogs can eat beef and pork.
- Cats can eat chicken and fish.
- Pigs can eat carrots.
- Pet Wand crafted with a torch made of bones and gold nuggets. You get one when you log into a world for the first time though.
- Pet claws are found as dungeon loot, just like saddles. However, in the config file you can enable a recipe for them, and for saddles.
How to install:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod