WorldStateCheckpoints gives you a way to take snapshots of your SP worlds
- Access the checkpoints menu by pressing F6 (this can be changed on the regular controls screen)
- Save checkpoints (snapshots) of your world.
- Auto-save mode with GUI and configurable auto-save time increments.
- Press F7 (configurable) to quick-save a checkpoint.
- Go back in time if you die, load checkpoint.
- Number of checkpoints only limited by harddisk space.
- You can overwrite existing checkpoints.
- You can easily delete checkpoints.
- When you delete world, all it’s checkpoints are deleted automatically.
- Complete world is stored, including all dimensions and inventory.
- Automatic version checking never miss an update.
- Install Risugami’s ModLoader or Minecraft Forge.
- Install BspkrsCore
- Do not extract. Drop the downloaded zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.