Actually Additions Mod adds a lot of machines, instruments, food and other utilities. Like many other “industrial” mods, Actually Additions mostly uses RF energy to power its machines, but this mod also has its own generators and even machines that works without energy. Actually Additions mod doesn’t add standard wires or tubes to control item logistics and energy flow – instead, Actually Additions has special blocks, like ESD or Phantomface. Capacitors in this mod work similar to ones in GregTech rather than Thermal Expansion. Blocks like Energizer, Enervator and 5 types of batteries are here to store RF and fill instruments with it.
- Main part or Machine aspect adds a new ore – Black Quartz Ore – which is used in some recipes. It can be mined with other ores manually by using a Drill or automatically with a Vertical Digger. Actually Additions has its own Ore-Doubler and Ore-Smelter, different generators and a ton of world-interaction machines, for example well-known Block Placer.
- Farming aspect of the mod allows players to increase speed of the farm with a Greenhouse Glass, to feed the mobs automatically using an Automatic Feeder, to control blocks with Auto-Breaker/Auto-Placer, to control fluids with Fluid Placer/Fluid Collector, to grow new plants, such as Coffee or Flax and to craft Fertilizer using any food.
- Food aspect of the mod adds various nourishment – from normal Bacon to strange Resonant Rice. 7 types of Jam can give players useful buffs. In case a player wants to make custom “potions” – the mod adds a Coffee Machine to make it possible.
- Instrument aspect of the mod adds new armor and tools – Obsidian and Emeralds can be used to craft instruments. With Crystals added by the mod it is possible to make better tools from vanilla Iron Ingots and Diamonds and use Redstone, Lapis Lazuli and simple Coal to craft required things. AIOT is a very useful multi-tool (which combines all vanilla instruments into one), also added by this mod.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.