Chimneys Mod adds the concept “chimneys” to Minecraft. These chimneys emit smoke particles provided the chimney blocks are glued or attached above or on the back of a fire or oven. We can even mix the different variants of blocks of chimney which will continue to emit smoke, does not have to be all the chimney of the same material.
There are currently 17 types of chimneys:
- Stone Brick
- Nether Brick
- Lapis Lazuli
- End Stone (emits purple smoke)
- Red Sandstone
- Smooth stone
- Mossy Cobblestone
They will emit smoke under these rules:
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly under or next to it, with no block above it.
- The chimney block can be placed on top of each other, only the top chimney will emit smoke (no height limit).
- Chimney types can be switched around.
- Netherrack chimneys don’t need a source to display smoke.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Advanced Chimneys Mod :