Advanced Rocketry is a mod about exploration and exploitation of other worlds and celestial bodies.
- Research and explore planets and moons within solar systems and travel to them via your own custom built rockets rockets and warp ships.
- Build space stations and look down on any planet from above.
- Build custom rockets where your choices of parts matter. (most decorative block mods supported. Multipart is currently not supported)
Current features implemented
- Modular rockets
- Planetary research (currently being redesigned)
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks)
- Satellites (Data Sats.)
- Space Stations
- XML planet specification
This mod requires LibVulpes and a source of RF power (Buildcraft, enderio, etc) to run!
Space Station information:
Warp update changes:
Asteroid Mining and 0.6.x
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Advanced Rocketry Mod :