AE2 Stuff Mod adds various bits and machines to Applied Energistics 2.
- Crystal Growth Chamber
- Allows pure crystals to grow without dropping them into water
- Can also form Fluix Crystals
- Crystal seeds, and materials for Fluix crystals can be piped from any side
- Finished results can be extracted from any side
- Consumes 100 AE/t when active, will automatically switch off
- Crystals will fully grow within 600 ticks (~30 seconds)
- Accepts up to 3 speed upgrades
- Advanced Inscriber
- Has smarter sidedness than the normal version – thinks can be inserted and pulled out from all sides
- Items can stack in input/output slots
- Supports up to 5 speed upgrades
- Pattern Encoder
- Allows encoding patterns using NEI [?] button (a-la AE1 Pattern Encoder + NEI Addons)
- Requires network connection to function
- Consumes 1 AE/t constantly
How to install AE2 Stuff Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Applied Energistics 2 Mod.
- Download and install BdLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.