AirLoocke42 Shaders is like just another cool shader mod which made by ‘AirLoocke42’. As the above pictures might explain all what it will do to your world, so this shader mod is basically based on Chocapic13, the another cool shader mod. This one is special even if it’s based on the other shader mod because it look smoother and also the FPS when played is not that unstable like it increase and decrease slightly, so that won’t make your game lag much, but this is the shader mod, all you have to worry about is your computer-spec that must meet the requirement, otherwise you will get lag and game crashed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download AirLoocke42 Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag AirLoocke42 Shaders folder into that.
- Select AirLoocke42 Shaders and select “Done”.