Armourer’s Workshop Mod lets you create skins for your own weapons, armors, costumes, swords and Wings in game.
This mod allows you create your own custom armor while completely in-game! You can also share that armor with your friends and let them wear all of your custom awesomeness.
- Armourer – Main block needed to build skins.
- Equipment Cube – Block used for building skins. (Also has a variant that glows in the dark).
- Glass Equipment Cube – Transparent Blocks used for building skins. (Has a glowing variant too).
- Equipment library – Saves and loads skins from disk letting you share them with friends.
- Mannequins – Can be used to show your skins off, and are fully poseable.
- Colour Mixer – Used to mix up colours for painting skins.
- Guide Book – A guide book! [WIP]
- Equipment Skin Template – What skins get saved onto.
- Paintbrush – Colours block.
- Paint Roller – Colours blocks in a 3x3x1 pattern.
- Colour Picker – Grabs the colour from a block .
- Burn Tool – Makes blocks darker.
- Dodge Tool – Makes blocks lighter.
- Colour Noise Tool – Applies random colour shading to a block.
- Shade Noise Tool – Applies random shading to a block.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.