Auto Refresh Mod is a clientside mod that automatically refreshes your server list and alerts you when your selected server comes online.
- Automatically refreshes your multiplayer server list.
- Plays an alert sound when your selected server comes online.
- If enabled, you will be connected to your selected server as soon as it comes online.
- Delay between refreshes can be adjusted in the config.
How to install Auto Refresh Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- If you’ve used a different version of this mod before, delete any existing autorefresh.cfg files from .minecraft/config.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Auto Refresh Mod :