Plants sapling items that are not picked up intead of despawning. When a sapling item would normally despawn, it replants itself on the ground! It’s useful for two reasons: when you chop a tree down, you often leave before all the saplings have dropped, this mod plants those saplings, growing the forests over time and it makes automation of trees much easier!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.