Automated Redstone Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods contains some redstone components that allow very compact redstone control systems and signal transfer.
Furthermore, it was intended as addon mod for Inductive Automation but of course it can also be used on its own.
- They can be placed free hanging in the air.
- Two cables laying next to each other can be disconnected from each other.
- The max signal transfer distance is unlimited, but has a delay of 0.05s every 16 block.
- Like the item and fluid pipes from InductiveAutomation, you need to define the starting and ending points using the Input and Output wires.
- The cables can be covered with any solid block, so they can be hidden in walls.
They also come in a compact 8-bit version transfering 8 signals in one cable:
- The singnals are combined/splitted in a block called 8-bit redstone port adapter.
- There is a 8-bit Lever which acts like 8 different levers in one block
- and a 8-bit Display which is able to display the 8-bit redstone states as either 8 lamps (binary), a hexadecimal number (00-FF) or a decimal number (0-255).
The Redstone Circuit block allows you to put complicated redstone logic circuits into one single block, making them very compact and a bit cheaper in redstone cost. To define what the block should do, you need to program it using the Circuit Programmer. Also your circuit needs some logic gates, IO-ports, and counter to perform the program. These are installed using the Circuit Assembler.
The exact amount of these parts depend on your program and is displayed in the Circuit Programmer when trying to install the program on the circuit.
The Redstone Circuit block has an interface where you can define the tick speed of the circuit and which side of the block should be connected to which input or output channel.
It has a maximum of 16-bit input, 16-bit output, 128 logic gates and 8 8-bit-counter (they occupy 8 bit from the logic gates each, from 64-127)
To use all the 16 input and output channels on only 6 available block faces, you would need to use 8-bit wire or place multiple circuits next to each other.
More posts of Automated Redstone Mod :