Barkifier Mod adds one tool that can turn logs into their versions with 6 sides of the bark texture. This small but useful mod has one purpose: Create the six-sided bark logs that you see on many Minigame Servers like Hypixel and Mineplex. The six sided Bark Logs are a part of Vanilla Minecraft, but they are not accessible in Survival mode.
A couple of logs
This is the Tool that the mod adds, called the “Barkifier”. You use it by simply right clicking the log, that you want to “barkify”. The tool has 150 uses and is very easy to craft (yay, another use for Lapis)
The Tool should also work on Logs from other Mods like Biome’s O’ Plenty, or Extra Biomes XL.
How to install Barkifier Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.