Better Achievements Mod is developed from Achievement screen, it has many new features and improves a lot of functions from the previous version.
- Tabs per Achievement page. So no more spamming the button to find a page.
- Scroll on the tabs to see more tabs.
- Set the colours of your arrows.
- User settable tab icons (by middle clicking on an achievement on the page, off by default. Can also be set text wise in the config)
- Unlock achievements in creative by right clicking on them.
- Use of IMC message to register a page icon (no interface implementation needed)
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievements
- Set Background colour
- Custom Icon Renderer
- Custom Tooltip Renderer
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievement page
- Custom background
- Set custom arrow colours (this will override user settings)
- Scale on load
- Position on load, center around an achievement
- Min and Max scale
- Page Icon on the tab (with interface instead of IMC message
- The API includes a helper class for colours
Scrolling tabs: You can either scroll with the mouse on the tabs or use the arrow keys to change pages
Tab Icons: Tab icons can be set from the config or ingame(default disabled)
Setting icons in game: Using the middle mouse button you can set an achievement as icon of the tab
Using NBT data on an icon: NBT data can be used in the config to set the icons of more complex items
Custom arrow colours: These can be set in the config or by a mod using the API
Rainbow achievement: Can be set via the modding API using the colour class or an own implementation
Rainbow special achievement: Can be set via the modding API using the colour class or an own implementation
Rainbow arrrows: Can be set in the config by using rainbow (and some arguments for more advance control) where you set the arrow colours
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.