This mod fixes several aspects about vanilla Minecraft boats, including:
- Client-Server desync: Your boat won?t randomly crash into things because the Client and Server disagrees about the boat?s position!
- Boats won?t drop planks and sticks anymore: If you crash, you get your boat back!
- Your boats won?t crash when colliding with an animal/mob: If you collide with a squid or a swimming mob, it gets damaged, you bounce off and can move onward
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SanAndreasP?s Manager Pack.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.