The Better Breeds mod changes at how you look at your animals and how they look at you! This mod adds in genders to animals. So you can’t breed animals that are the same gender! Isn’t that something we always wanted to see in Minecraft? It also adds in tons of textures for all the simple animals of minecraft! There are also multiple config options to customize the mod to your liking!
The animals currently switched are:
- The Chicken
- The Cow
- The Wolf
- The Sheep
- The Pig
To breed animals, there are some prerequisites:
- They have to be a male and a female. They can’t be both male or both female
- They have to be in the best health. Meaning max health.
- They have to be different species? Obviously
- And they have to both be in love!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.