This mod changes the minecraft heads up display when on a horse or mount in general.
- Shows both your hunger and the health of you horse/mount on the normal minecraft GUI whilst maintaining the vanilla feel on horses it hides the jumpbar unless you are actually jumping.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Better Horse Hud Mod :