Better Questing is a new and improved questing mod for pack creators.
- Lots of in game editors for customising all aspects of your quests
- Automatic quest tree generation
- Party management
- Hardcore lives
- Allows pack developers to fully localise their quests with resource packs
- Customisable themes to better suit your pack (Requires expansions)
- Expandable set of task and rewards types (Requires expansions)
- Importers for other mods (Requires expansions)
- Skyrim-like notifications when quests are complete
- Full screen GUIs for less cramped editors
- All quest data is saved in JSON for external editors to manipulate
- Modular and Expandable
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
This is the base mod and contains only the base functionality for expansion packs to build upon.
Please go download the Better Questing Addons to get you started.
More posts of Better Questing Mod :