This mod changes the way beds work by a bit.
- For starters, similar to enviromine and other mods, you have so called “Sleepybar”. It shows how much tired you are and/or how much you want to sleep (tip: when it reaches numbers near 0 something starts happening).
- You can go to sleep any time of the day provided you are tired enough. (Tip: check sleepybar)
- You can wake up whenever you want (Tip: check screenshots below)
- You can wear fancy ringwatch when Baubles is added.
- You can actually modify the chance of rain/thunder to stop when sleeping (instead of original 100%).
- Pretty much every option can be changed in config (enable/disable + numerical limits).
- This mod may end up working as server-only-capable but you would not be getting the sleepybar. Nor clock. (Vanilla clients ftw.)
Features and Screenshots:
You can sleep any time of the day
Provided you are tired.
You can wake up whenever you want
Provided you put an alarm clock next to your bed
You can fall asleep on the ground
Provided you get too tired that you just cannot. keep. on. going.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Better Sleeping Mod :