Better Title Screen is a client-side mod that provides options to customize Minecraft’s title screen.
The main feature of Better Title Screen is the ability to add custom text to the title screen including support for colored text and multiple lines. Better Title Screen can also be used to turn off the info shown on the title screen like the current versions of Minecraft and the current number of loaded mods.
This is an example of how your title screen could look, with Better Title Screen.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Better Title Screen Mod :