These binoculars will allow us to zoom, but in addition, the binocular interface will show us a lot of information, such as our coordinates, the coordinates of the point where we are looking, the types of materials we are looking at, the types of animals and its health, and the distance between both points and the direction, among other things.
But not only that, these binoculars will allow us to save points of interest. These points can be named by us and will show their coordinates. With a single click we can teleport to any of the points that are saved previously.
The binoculars have night vision, so they can be used at night.
- F – Zoom In
- V – Zoom Out
- R – Zoom Reset
- L – Zoom Lock
- N – Night Vision
- P – Waypoints
You could change the default key bindings to modify the config file directly. The location of the config file:%appdata%.minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
- You can activate and use the Binocular in your hand by the mouse right-click
- You can quickly activate the Binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (Lock mode). Press the L key again to put it back.
- You can use any other items while the Binocular is active.
- “Long-jump”: you can teleport to the location of the point being viewed as follows:
- Click the P key to open the Waypoints gui
- Click the << button to get the viewed point’s location
- Press the Go button, and hope that you will be not a bad place
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.