Bionisation Mod adds to the game different kinds of viruses and bacteria, which give the player positive and negative effects. Also this mod adds a biome, where you can find herbs that are used to prepare potions against negative effects. These viruses and bacteria largely fictitious than real.
There are 42 effects of bad viruses and bacteria and also 16 good effects of treatment. The player has immunity, the stronger the less it will be harmful effect of viruses and bacteria. You can get them when you hit infected mobs, eat bad food, or walking through the world with weak immunity or other ill player can infect you throught air. Each effect has its own spreading and treatment mechanisms.
For the treatment, you must find toxic biome called Ancient Forest where grow herbs that kill certain types of bacteria. Other treated with antibiotics, which can spoil the immune system. There are also antibiotics that can spoil players immunity but kill bacteria.
For the treatment of viruses you need to use a special mechanism called Bionisator. It takes virus samples and creates against them stable or unstable vaccine. A stable vaccine treats players and gives him immunity for 2 hours. Unstable vaccine may enhance the effect of the virus.
Also mod adds Bio Armor. Bio Armor can protect the player against viruses and bacteria that spread and help to survive in Ancient Forest biome.
- 42 effects each of which has its own mechanisms of propagation and treatment;
- Immunity system. The weaker is immune system, the stronger is effect on the player;
- New biome called Ancient Forest. There you can find unique herbs that are used to prepare potions against viruses and bacteria;
- Machine that makes medicines from virus samples that are currently on the player;
- Bio Armor that gives protection against some types of viruses and bacteria;
- Effects does not disappear after player death or dimensional traveling.
Mod Wiki page:
How to install Bionisation Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.