- Set climate zones to smaller, more manageable sizes so you can find a variety of biomes more easily.
- Prevent hot biome-cold biome transitions, if you want or mix all the biomes together.
- Change the frequencies of common biomes and climate zones to occur as often or as rarely as you want.
- Restore true oceans to 1.7, or keep a universal continent with large lakes.
- Create a variety of land sizes, from giant continents tens of thousands of blocks across to islands that fit on a single map.
- Make climate bands to mimic an earthlike world.
- Set initial spawn area to any land area anywhere.