If you find a Companion in the forest, plains or roofed forest, use gold ingots to hire these guys. They can be found with level 0 up to level 10. Higher level needs more gold. The companion can be used to battle with you, fight with you till the end of days. You can give him a Backpack for a portable storage featuring a leather, iron and diamond backpack. Be aware, you can craft the leahter backpack, but the others can only be found in dungeon chests (caves, piramide, jungle). Use a Little Oven to turn your companion into a walking furnace.
- If you give the Companion a pickaxe, it will mine for you. It places torches for you in caves. and when his inventory is full, it drops it in a chest at your base.
- If you give the Companion an axe, it will chop wood for you. and when his inventory is full, it drops it in a chest at your base.
- If you give the Companion a hoe, it will farm some land for you. it will get the crops when the fully grow and put those in a chest at your base.
- The companion can give you quests to do stuff and it will reward you with (unknown)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.