A shader for high performance machines and cinematics.
- Global Illumination – The scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Gerstner Waves Based on the Beaufort Scale – High Quality Water based on wind strength
- Insane Secret Rendering
- Dynamic Weather system – Fully Dynamic Weather
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag Continuum Shaders into the folder.
- Select Continuum Shaders and select “Done”.
More posts of Continuum Shaders Mod :