Easy Breeding mod adds the ability to breed animals (excepting Ocelots and Wolves) by tossing their breeding food on the ground near them. This allows very simple automated animal breeding with only vanilla tools.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.