EiraMoticons Mod adds emoticons to Minecraft chat. By default, it adds all Twitch global emotes and most Twitch subscriber emotes, but can be configured to limit those further or add emotes from BetterTwitchTV or the generic Twitch smileys.
- Default Emotes (eira*)
- Twitch Emotes (Global, Subscribers, Smileys)
- BetterTwitchTV Emotes (Global, Channel)
- Custom Emotes (available locally, by placing image files into the emoticons directory)
- Emoticon API (other mods can use the EiraMoticons API to display images in chat, such as name badges)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of EiraMoticons Mod :