The Elemental Items Mod is an awesome mod that contains armor, weapons, tools, blocks, and items that are each based off a certain element, therefore displaying that element’s aspect(s). Each set gives you special abilities that will aid you when fighting mobs. The swords and tools also have useful effects to help in a survival world.
- The Fire Element is one of the main offensive elements, and has some useful tools as well
- Fire Crystal Ore spawns in the Overworld below level 20 and anywhere in the Nether; drops 1 Fire Crystal when mined with an Iron pickaxe
- Fire Crystal is used to make all the tools and armor related to the Fire Element
- Fire Sword has 2000 uses (~500 more than diamond) and will ignite any mob that you attack it with
- Fire Tools have 2000 uses and will automatically smelt any block if the tool being used is for that block (like a fire pickaxe will automatically smelt iron/gold/stone/etc.)
- Fire Armor is more protective than diamond and will ignite any mob that directly attacks the wearer(like with a melee weapon or fists); wearing a full et will give the wearer permanent Fire Resistance
- The Water Element can be used offensively, but it serves better as a defensive element over all
- Water Crystal Ore will spawn anywhere in a water-related biome(Oceans, rivers, etc.) and will drop 1 Water Crystal when mined with an iron pickaxe or better
- Water Crystal is used to make all tools and armor related to the Water Element
- Water Sword deals and extra 5.5 hearts of damage, and the first time it is used on a mob, it gains Knockback V to help keep your distance from a stong melee opponent
- Water Tools are extreamly fast, and as described in the above Youtube video, are “Faster than Creative”
- Water Armor will protect the wearer from explosions, and wearing a full set will grant the wearer permanent Water Breathing
- The Leaf Element can be used both offensively and defensively, and has several powerful effects for both weapon, armor, and tools
- Leaf Crystal Ore is found anywhere in all forest-related biomes, and drops 1 Leaf Crystal when mined with an iron pickaxe or better
- Leaf Crystal is used to craft all tools and armor related to the leaf element
- Leaf Sword is the strongest sword in terms of damage in this mod, dealing a base damage of and extra 6.5 hearts, when used for the first time, it gains Smite V to get rid of those undead pests
- Leaf Tools Will grant the user XP upon breaking a block: 1 XP orb for shovel, 2 for pickaxe, and 5 for axe
- Leaf Armor Will damage any undead mob that attacks the wearer with a melee weapon, and wearing a full set grants the wearer permanent Regeneration I
- The Ice Element is designed to give the user a large advantage over their enemies; debuffing targets and buffing the user is very effective in any fight-or-flight situation
- Cracked Ice spawns in mountains or any cold related biome above level 64, drops 2 Ice Shards when mined with any pickaxeIce Shard used to make Ice, which can be crafted with 4 ice shards in the same way you would craft a workbench, which in turn is used to make all tools and armor related to the Ice Element
- Ice Sword Nothing special damage-wise, but attacking any mob with this will give it frostbite, slowing and weakening it for 4 seconds, right clicking will launch a snowball
- Ice Tools are pretty average, but have 2x the enchantability of Gold while having better durability than diamond
- Ice Armor will slow and weaken any mob that directly attacks the weare with a melee weapon, wearing a full set will grant the owner Speed II, permanently
- The Air Element is mainly used for support, with no weapons to deal damage, but it has a special ability of its own that will make it a must have for everyone
- Sky Crystal Ore spawns anywhere–but only above level 200, making it exceedingly hard to find; when mined with an iron pickaxe or better, it will drop 1 Sky Crystal
- Sky Crystal is used to craft all tools and armor related to the Air Element
- Sky Tools have no abilities of their own, but can mine any thing and are more durable than diamond
- Sky Armor doesn’t have any abilities when wearing 1 piece, but wearing a full set will grant the wearer to fly anywhere for as long as they like
- The Earth Element is highly defensive and durable, making it a strong element when pushed up into a corner
- Earth Crystal Ore is found anywhere in well, the earth; drops 1 Earth Crystal when mined with an iron pickaxe or better
- Earth Crystal is used to craft all tools and armor related to the Earth Element
- Earth Tools can be used a staggering 4000 TIMES making them a must-have for any extensive mining trips
- Earth Armor has just as much durability as its element’s tools, and wearing a full set of this stuff will grant the user Resistance II, permanently
- Crystal Ore is found anywhere in the Overworld below 64, and drops 1 Crystal when mined with an iron pickaxe or better
- The Crystal is not used to make tools or armor, but to make most of the Crystals for all the other elements
- Smelting a Crystal will yield 1 Fire Crystal
- Combining a Crystal with Oak Leaves will yield 1 Leaf Crystal
- Combining a Crystal with 8 dirt will yield 1 Earth Crystal
- Combining a Crystal with 8 Feathers will yield 1 Sky Crystal
- Combining a Crystal with a snowball will yield 1 Ice Shard
- Combining 1 Fire Crystal with 1 Ice Shard will yield 2 Water Crystals
Cold Fire Sword
- The Cold Fire Sword is the combination of the Ice Sword and the Fire Sword, and is made by crafting them together
- Attacking any mob will set it on fire, while right clicking with it will launch a snowball
The Sword of Life and Death
- The Sword of Life and Death is probably the most powerful sword in terms of effects, while doing the same amount of damage as iron, it also give the attacked mob Wither III and the user Regenration III for 3 seconds
- Uncraftable, but is ALWAYS found in ALL Stronghold chests
- The Storm Sword is as strong as The Sword of Life and Death in terms of damage, but it will bring down a lightning bolt upon the attacked mob; Uncraftable, but can be occasionally found in Village Blacksmith chests
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Elemental Items Mod :