Ender Repositories is a mod that adds more ender-related storage methods. One of the additions is the Exp Ender Chest. When right clicked, it opens a gui that allows the player to deposit and withdraw experience in levels. There are also portable versions of each ender chest. As their name suggests, they’re items that you can walk around with and right click to open up their respective interface.
The Exp Chest Interface
Portable Ender Chest
Portable Exp Chest
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install TLHPoE Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.