Ender-Rift mod provides a virtually unlimited storage solution. This storage has no default way of accessing it (no GUI), and instead relies on external blocks providing inventory access. It can be used blindly with hoppers and pipes, or accessed with an inventory aggregator such as EnderIO’s Inventory Panel.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.