Evil Sky Mod adds something new to the void world map, Orbs, with the idea based on YUNoGoodMakeMap and rftools orb generation.
But these are not just any old orbs, you choose what material they are made out of (as many block types as you want, with a weighted distribution), how they are created (single block type, liquid filled single block type, multi-block type) and which dimensions they apply to.
For instance, if you
- Want to have orbs made of dirt filled with water in the overworld, not a problem!
- Want orbs made of netherrack filled with lava in the nether? Not a problem!
- Want orbs made of endstone in the end? Not a problem!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.