Expanded Redstone adds a few machines and tools that make redstone more useful and powerful. They are designed to “feel” like vanilla, but work just as well in a heavily modded environment. This is NOT meant to be a replacement for things like RedPower, and will not have things like new wires, mining machines, and other things better placed in a true tech mod.
The machines can be reoriented by right-clicking them with a BuildCraft/OmniTools wrench or a RotaryCraft screwdriver, or simply breaking and placing them again.
Modes are switched by right-clicking the block with an empty hand or item that has no special effect.
- BUD: Detects changes in front of it, and sends a signal pulse out the back if it finds a change.
- Camouflage Block: Takes on the texture and hitbox of whatever is below it if it is powered.
- Item Effector: Mimics the right-click actions of items.
- Block Breaker: Breaks blocks in front of it and drops them as items behind it. It has 4 harvest levels:
- Diamond: Breaks up to 12 blocks, anything breakable (except lapis blocks)
- Iron: Breaks 1 block, anything breakable but obsidian
- Stone: Breaks 1 block, only blocks harvestable by hand
- Wood: Same as stone, but only lasts 128 uses
- Block Placer: Places a block from its inventory in front of it.
- Signal Driver: Sends a signal of a strength you select.
- Chest Reader: Will output a signal if its chest is full or empty, depending on the setting.
- Redstone Clock: Will send a signal at intervals controlled by one of many preset settings.
- Proximity Detector: Send a signal if mobs or players (depending on selected mode) are within 16 blocks.
- Toggle Latch: Functions like any T latch. Send it a signal, it turns on; send another, it turns off, and so on.
- Weather Sensor: Emits a signal if it is raining or storming.
- Signal Emitter: Sends out the wireless redstone beam.
- Signal Receiver: Reads the wireless redstone beam and outputs power if applicable.
- Redstone Pump: Sucks up one block of fluid per positive redstone edge.
- Hopper Ticker: Makes a hopper transfer an item per positive redstone edge.
- Signal Scaler: Scales one redstone signal range (0-15) into a smaller range for ease of control.
- Column Decrementer: Acts somewhat like vertical redstone.
- Wireless analog transmitter/receiver: Multichannel wireless analog redstone transmission.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.