A long time ago, a special place used to exist in Minecraft where fairies would roam free and live happy lives. This kingdom, called the Great Fairy Empire, was a prosperous place of peace and harmony. That place still exists today, but it’s not quite as peaceful as it used to be. Following a royal dispute and several great conflicts, the Great Fairy Empire broke off into many small factions (each led by a single ruler) and began to explore the worlds of Minecraft in search of a new place to call their home. It seems that only just now they’ve stumbled upon your world – which means you’ve got some company. These invaders aren’t going to be leaving any time soon, and they seem to just keep coming, so you’ve got a choice to make: Will you unite the fairy factions and recreate the Great Fairy Empire? Will you become their all-powerful leader and rule the land with an iron fist? Or will you drive off the invaders by force and teach them that your world is no place for a fairy? The choice is yours to make, but be careful. With these puppies, the bite is worse than the bark.
The Fairy Mod adds in Fairies that can fight and complete almost any task!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Fairy (Factions Colonization) Screenshots
- Find a group of fairies by exploring grassy areas like plains or forests (must not be on peaceful)
- Defeat the queen or if you want the queen defeat all of her followers, which all have the same faction above their head
- The fairy will be upset for a little while, no longer than a minute, so you can’t befriend her yet. They will cry or pout.
- If the fairy is a queen feed her a glistening melon, otherwise use a cake, melon slice, cookie, apple, or sugar. Sugar is not guaranteed to work first try.
(for your taimed fairies)
- Will follow you
- When right clicked will get on your head and allow you to fly for a short while, (right click fairy to dismount as well)
- Eyes become increasingly pail when health is low, need to eat a taiming item to heal.
- Sits when right clicked while sneaking
- If a medic, will heal you along with other fairies
- If a guard, will attack monsters, besides creepers, following you
- If fed slime balls, rotten flesh, spider eyes, fermented spider eyes will become wild
- If you have an ender eye or ender pearl will teleport to you if far away
- When right clicked with shears hair will switch between dual ponytail and roll
- When right clicked with paper a custom name can be given (while fairy is not flying)
- Gets sick in complete darkness, needs to be cured by sunlight or by consuming a melon slice
(for your taimed fairies)
- Place a sign with the fairy’s name anywhere on it, along with any other fairy names you want posted
- Stand next to the sign with your fairy and wait for the @ symbols around the fairy’s name to become @.
- The fairy will now wonder within 6 blocks of the sign and if you add the text “~f” to the sign the distance is doubled
To unpost a fairy have the fairy ride your head or break the sign.
For posted fairies, the content of chests within 6 blocks horizontally and 1 block vertically determain what their task is.
- Hoe: till nearby grass or dirt
- Plantable items: plant on farmland
- Sugar cane: plant near water
- Axe: chop down nearby logs (keep log houses away)
- Sapling: plant where can grow
- Wheat: feed to animals to breed
- Shears: collect wool from sheep
- Fishing rod: catch fish
- Food: eat if health is low
- Bonemeal: speed growth of trees and plants
Other tasks fairies do are:
- Pick up items that are on the ground and put them in nearby chests
- Destory tallgrass to get seeds
- Harvest wheat, melons, pumpkins, and sugar cane