Gravel Miner Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods will make your mining trips more enjoyable by getting rid of the falling gravel problem that everyone has run into before.
You can either:
- Install it on your client and it will automatically place torches from your hotbar below falling gravel and retrieve the torch afterwards
- Or install it on your server (or singleplayer world) and it will insta-break gravel blocks above the block you mine, before they fall down
That means this mod works on clients, even if slightly less convenient than the server-side version. It will auto-adjust based on latency / TPS lag, so if it fails to get good timing with the torch placement, let it fail and it will learn and be less likely to fail next time.
When installed on a server, the mod uses an opt-in system for players: only those who want to use its functionality need to install the mod on their client. Players can connect without it just fine.
How to install Gravel Miner Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Gravel Miner Mod :