The Nuclear Tech Mod basically uses the concept of a technique mod and combines it with explosives! You can craft different bombs, mine ten new ores and use new machines to create advanced materials! The main bombs all use a GUI controlled explosion system, which requires you to fill the bomb shells with explosive materials, trigger mechanisms and even radioactive parts! All explosives are survival ready, everything is craftable!
Little Boy, one of the smallest nukes in the mod
Fat Man, the strongest atom bomb in the mod H-bombs not included
The Tsar Bomb, one of two hydrogen bombs. The strongest bomb avalible
F.L.E.I.J.A., a small but rather effective bomb
The 100 percent spherical crater of F.L.E.I.J.A., the only Schrabidium powered bomb
All new ores
All new machines to process ore and enrich uranium
Blast proof blocks for your very own bunker!
This mod offers:
* Nukes, such as The Gadget, Little Boy and Fat Man!
* Hydrogren bombs like Ivy Mike and the Tsar Bomb!
* F.L.E.I.J.A., a compact but rather effective futuristic bomb with a small, but deep crater!
* New machines and furnaces, like an alloy furnace used to create steel or a gas centrifuge which seperates isotopes
* Alternate furnaces which are powered with different items and smelt faster
* Electricity! (work in progress :p)
* Grenades with loads of different effects like frag, cluster, fire, lightnig and much more!
* Four different revolvers, the best one oneshots everything, no matter how much health it has (only goes for EntityLivingBase)
* Test stuff you can play arround with! It even has a missile!
* Nuclear waste as byproduct to explosions (you didn’t think you could do that without consequences, did you?)
* Thermal bombs! Freeze or burn everything!
* A flame war in a box (that one’s rather interesting, try it out)
* Two brand new swords! (Just for testing, they have a great model tho)
Using the bombs:
1. Detonating nukes is a no brainer, it was made fool proof, yet some people still don’t know how it works, don’t worry.
2. Place a nuke you want (the ones with the custom model, all other explosives can be ignited with redstone)
3. The nuke is infact only one block big. You have to rightclick that one block to open the interface
4. Go back into the inventory and look for the activation items, they are in the same tab as the bombs
5. Fill all items into the marked slots. If you did all that correctly, a little atom symbol should show up.
6. If you want to make the explosion timed, use redstone repeaters and put them infront of the bomb’s main block.
7. If you trigger the block with a redstone signal when it has all items loaded in correctly, the bomb should go off.