This mod used to be a simple feature from Gany’s End Mod.
Celebrities heads as dungeon loot + heads for all the mobs you can think of!
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- Most of Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- All the Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- Most of the Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- All of Lycanite’s Mobs
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- You can, of course, remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly if you have this mod installed. You can disable this in the configs. You can also disable only the vanilla head drops and keep the new ones added by this mod.
- Heads will also drop off of any entity killed by a charged creeper. I’d recommend turning either this or the random drops off to keep it consistent. Both are on by default.
- You can also make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks! (You can change what block in the configs, the default is clay)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Headcrumbs Mod :