Don’t you hate it when you come across a cave and can’t see what’s inside without risking your life? Well now, that problem is gone! It’s time for… Illuminated Bows!
The illuminated bow is what you’ll need in order to shoot out those fragile light sources. A normal bow just won’t cut it – it’s edges far too rough and run the risk of ruining your shot. To get an illuminated bow simply infuse a regular bow with some glowstone inside Thermal Expansion’s Fluid Transposer. This will smooth off your edges and leave you with just the right tool for portable light. What does it shoot though?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFHCore.
- Download and install CoFHLib.
- Download and install Thermal Expansion Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.